Tuesday, June 9, 2009

opening ceremony

Purposely letak gambar ini untuk nampak exagerrate!

huhhh!! Finally, my blog is ready to rock! I finally decided to start blogging, even though I still do not have any idea what to blog. Tetapi saya akan cuba untuk jadi kreatif, supaya blog ini seronok untuk semua orang. But to come up with my very own blog page, is not as easy as I thought..


I've read my friends' blog, and their blog is awesome I would say. In fact, for these past few days, I have been trying to place a Nuffnang ads on the side of my blog but I did not get the right way. But I hope that anyone who is reading this, would have some mercy and show me the right way..oh god please have mercy!


All in all, this is a official opening of my blog. Welcome to the blog sphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment